28th December 2010, 03:57 PM
madhuri joshi

Any books available to make myself perfect in any computer language?

i need perfection in any 1 computer language........... any book??? lemme knw asap

19th August 2011, 03:27 AM
pk827

Default Re: Any books available to make myself perfect in any computer language?

hi dude...

as u said that U want perfection in any of the 27 Computer Programming Languages..

I wud suggest u to go for JAVA Programming Language, as it has a bright future... As many years the mobile & Computer will run, Java will run....

for perfection in Java, U have to choices :

1. Java : The Complete Reference by Herbert Schildt

2. Black Book of Java.

These two books are very Famous book's n used world wide...
19th August 2011, 03:03 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Any books available to make myself perfect in any computer language?

You can refer the abovemnetioned books
19th August 2011, 03:45 PM
Indrajit1978

Unhappy Re: Any books available to make myself perfect in any computer language?

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhuri joshi View Post
i need perfection in any 1 computer language........... any book??? lemme knw asap
Yes, madam it is not clear from your question where you want physical book or ebook. I think you want to master say C++ , you should start with the book prescribed in C.B.S.E Board for Class XII. It provides good concept building as it provides many examples. After this you can refer to C++ by Herbert Schield or Let us C++ by Y.P. Kanetkar. If you want free ebooks on computer languages then search it from http://www.techbooksforfree.com/science.shtml

If you are satisfied with the answer then ok or if you have some problem you can directly write to me at [email protected]
19th August 2011, 07:19 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
yes there are many choices u have for choosing the good book.
u have choose let us c for the c language.
u have choose balaguru swami or vikas thada for c++ language.
u have choose balaguru swami or vikas thda for java and also herbert schildt for java programming language.
definetaly these books hepls u for ur refrence.

regards
amaan
7th September 2011, 05:46 PM
manoj rajpurohit

If you want to choose c language then you can prefer the LET us c bu "Yashwant kanetkar". this is a very good book.

If you want to make your future in c++ then you can take the Balagurusamy book and also the local writer Vkas thada. thada is a good book, because the concepts of c++ are shown in it very beautifully.

If you want to be a professional in java language then you can go for the Hebert schild.

best of luck.
20th September 2011, 04:45 PM
hrushi614

Quote:
hi friend,

there are many software languages like c, c++, java, .NET, php, oracle
etc

I know some of the books will good for better understand ourselves

c- Balaguru swamy, let us c by yeswant kanitkar

c++ - bala guruswamy, yeswant kanitkar

java - Java technologies by nageswara rao
4th November 2011, 07:49 PM
hemaravi_01

What's the top ten in demand It certification courses?
9th June 2013, 05:45 PM
Ra K Sankar

Default For perfect programming books, visit it-ebooks.info

Hi Madhuri

Innumerable books, for example, on Java and other languages in IT eBooks Free Download website, i.e., it-ebooks.info

Best wishes
Ra K Sankar
9th June 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

i am weak in computer subject.but good at pcm .should i opt CS in b.tech? urgent answer plz.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?