17th December 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Junior Software Engineers in Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Sir/Madam, I am preparing for the interview of Intellisoft Technologies Noida for the post of Junior Software Engineer. I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Kindly tell me about the pay scale.

19th December 2020, 11:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Software Engineers in Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Pay scale allotted to Junior Software Engineers in Intellisoft Technologies Noida is as follows.

Selected applicant will get salary of Rs. 2.5 - 9 LPA for this role.

Applicant must have completed Graduation in BCA/BSc/ BTech to be eligible for this role.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.intellisofttech.com
20th December 2020, 05:58 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Junior Software Engineers in Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Pay scale allotted to Junior Software Engineers in Intellisoft Technologies Noida is around INR 3.5-4 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements. (Best in the Industry Market)

Note :- Annual Bonuses + Performance Linked Incentives
21st December 2020, 11:46 AM
prynsh7

Pay scale allotted to Junior Software Engineers in Intellisoft Technologies Noida is around INR 2 - 8 Lakhs and depends on your skills.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?