17th December 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Junior Software Engineer interview of Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for Junior Software Engineer post in Intellisoft Technologies Noida? I am unable to get this information that is why I need your help. Please help me!

19th December 2020, 05:09 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Selection procedure in Junior Software Engineer interview of Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Selection procedure in Junior Software Engineer interview of Intellisoft Technologies Noida is given below :

1.Online Written test,
2.Group Discussion,
3.Technical Interview,
4.HR Interview.
19th December 2020, 08:38 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Junior Software Engineer interview of Intellisoft Technologies Noida?

Selection procedure in Junior Software Engineer interview of Intellisoft Technologies Noida are as follows :-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Interview.
3. Operations Round.
4. HR Interview.
19th December 2020, 11:33 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Selection procedure in Junior Software Engineer interview of Intellisoft Technologies Noida is as follows.
1. Aptitude test
2. Technical test
3. Technical interview
4. HR interview

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.intellisofttech.com
21st December 2020, 11:49 AM
prynsh7

Selection procedure of Junior Software Engineer interview in Intellisoft Technologies Noida is as follow:
you have to clear Three rounds-
1. Aptitude Test
2. Group Discussions
3. Technical and HR interview
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?