30th July 2020, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Pay scale allotted to Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune?

Hi everyone, I have heard that a Quality Assurance Engineering Associate interview is going on in Fiserv, Inc. Pune. I want to get this job so I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.

4th August 2020, 04:49 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune?

Company Name:-Fiserv, Inc. Pune

Job-Role:-Quality Assurance

Experience Level:-Freshers

The Pay scale allotted to Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune is around 2-7 lakhs per annum. Based on your interview performance and skillset level to meet the business requirements.
11th August 2020, 06:27 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: Pay scale allotted to Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune?

Quality Assurance Engineer,Fiserve Inc., Pune, prepare Test Data & Environment to execute the test cases Good in software engineering and computer science fundamentals Analyzing client requirements, functional specifications, feature stories and epicsBe effective in Defect Tracking and providing required information to developers and business analystsProvide regular updates on progress of allocated Test designs and Test cases to ensure Testing deadlines are met.

Their Salary is in between Rs.3,00,000 to Rs. 8,00,000 per annum.
13th August 2020, 10:49 PM
Ankur.Sunny

Default Re: Pay scale allotted to Quality Assurance Engineering Associates in Fiserv, Inc. Pune?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard that a Quality Assurance Engineering Associate interview is going on in Fiserv, Inc. Pune. I want to get this job so I want to know about the pay scale for this particular post in this company. Please tell me immediately.
The average pay scale for Quality Assurance Engineer in Fiserv is 5-6 Lakhs per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?