19th December 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?

People around say that petroleum engineering is not a field for girls.....is it true???.....how is the job futures of petroleum engineering???....is it suitable for ladies????

9th March 2014, 12:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?

Generally there are not many females in the Petroleum engineering sector.First check if you are interested or not.If you are fond of doing specialization in Petroleum engineering then in such cases you may go for it.Otherwise I do not recommend you to for the Petroleum engineering as are being a girl.The pay scale you will be paid basically the same compared to boys.So there is no variation in getting salary and other works.

But you may need to work around the men in probably in your career.So it would be some what difficult to the girl candidates.As far as I am concerned,I request you not to choose this Petroleum engineering stream.Because it is not suitable for girl candidates,in contrast boy candidates may find a very good career in this petroleum engineering field.Petroleum engineers generally design methods for extracting the Gas and Oil deposits from the bottom of the earth.

It would be useful for the girl candidates who are with the Petroleum engineering stream,can work in Offices(Administrative),design centers,as well as in research laboratories.You must have good skills to gain job easily,the skills are such as Analytical skills,inquisitive skills and creative Aptitude and Quantitative skills.You must have good oral and written communication skills,you must be detail oriented.There is a good employment growth as the oil prices makes an important factor,so because of this complexity oil companies require more number of engineers to work for each drilling operations.
8th May 2015, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?

FOR DIPLOMA TO DEGREE IN GOVERMENT PETROCHEMICAL FILED IN INDIA HOW CAN WE TAKE ADMISSION ???? BY ENTRANCE EXAM OR BY HOW MANY PERCENTAGE ?????? WHICH ARE BEST COLLEGE FOR THIS ????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?