26th January 2015, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Hello
I want to know about the recruitment in Accenture
for an engineering eligibility..........
as I have completed B.Tech in CSE
I want to know the eligibility for attending pool campus

Related Questions:
  1. How Accenture recruits MCA fresher through Pool Campus?
  2. How to attend accenture on campus interview?
  3. Eligibility to appear in Accenture on-campus interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to appear in Accenture campus interview if secured 55% in 10th & 12th and 65% in B.E.?
  5. Various interview questions asked in Accenture interview?
  6. How can I prepare for Accenture off-campus interview being a BCA 5th semester student?
  7. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to appear in Accenture off-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech(CSE) and in H.S.? Procedure of selection?
  9. When Accenture will take off-campus interview in Chennai for B.Tech student?
  10. Off-campus interview of Accenture in Odisha for B.Tech student?
  11. Can I be eligible to attend for Accenture after passing final year B.E
  12. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  13. When off-campus interview will be conducted by Accenture in West Bengal?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to attend the campus interview for Essar group?
  15. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  16. What kind of technical questions are asked in Accenture interview? Tips to crack?
  17. When the off-campus interview is scheduled by Accenture and Wipro for B.Tech(Industrial & Production Engineering) last semester student? List of companies offering job?
  18. Eligibility to attend Accenture Interview? Placement papers for Aptitude Test with solutions?
28th January 2015, 12:49 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO ATTEND ACCENTURE CAMPUS INTERVIEW:

The common eligibility criteria required to attend the Accenture campus placement is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

So, if you satisfy all the above criteria then you are eligible to apply for Accenture campus placement.

I have attached some of the preparation materials for Accenture campus placement in this post for your reference. Go through it and start your preparation daily!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Accenture Papers.zip(143.6 KB, 27 views)
File Type: zip Accenture.zip(396.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: zip accenturepapers.zip(157.6 KB, 23 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 55 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 48 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 46 views)
28th January 2015, 01:19 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know about the recruitment in Accenture
for an engineering eligibility..........
as I have completed B.Tech in CSE
I want to know the eligibility for attending pool campus
Accenture is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Accenture is,

Accenture= 60%

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Accenture recruitment.

Pattern for Accenture written test:-

1. Quantitative /analytical reasoning (20 questions)
2. Verbal ability (20 questions)
3. Technical section (10questions)
9th May 2015, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to attend Accenture Pool Campus Interview for B.Tech(CSE) student?

i have one arrear in first semester and 3 in third semester but i have 70% till now.I am doing b.tech 3-6 now.Am I eligible for attending interview in accenture next year i.e 2016?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?