11th September 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to enter in Finance sector for a BPO employee with 5 years of working experience?

Hi friends, I am working from the last 5 years in BPO sector. I am a BCom graduate and having 5 years of experience. I am still working with in this sector. But now, I want to enter in Finance sector. So, is it possible for me?

13th September 2021, 09:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to enter in Finance sector for a BPO employee with 5 years of working experience?

Possibility to enter the Finance sector for a BPO employee with 5 years of working experience.

There are two routes in to most finance careers. You can go to university full time first and then apply for a graduate job (usually on a graduate programme), or you can join an employer after your A levels or equivalent and start earning while you learn (usually referred to as a school leaver programme).
15th September 2021, 12:47 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to enter in Finance sector for a BPO employee with 5 years of working experience?

Yes. It is possible to enter in the Finance sector. So, you need to improve your skill sets by pursuing additional certificate courses in finance and move to finance sector and gain work experience for better growth in your career.
15th September 2021, 05:19 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

There are 2 options such as:-

1) Go with the flow. Growth is everywhere. Gain experience . Use that experience to shift into better career options.
OR
2) Start fresh. Shift to core finance job. Improve your skillset by pursuing additional certificate courses in finance while in job. Gain work experience. Career growth in finance is highly possible with good work experience.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?