11th September 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to have a good career?

I am 31 and now my graduation will be completed in 2016. Till now I have worked in BPO and now I want to change the field and planning to build a good career. Please help me to get on track.

Thanks & Regards
Bhupendra singh

13th September 2021, 08:45 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What should I do to have a good career?

You should choose a course of your interest and that should be from the field in which you have completed your graduation.

Or, you can also go for a job after your graduation from any university.
13th September 2021, 08:45 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate can choose any of the given fields after graduation to have a good and stable career with a good salary.

PMP Certification.
PGDM or M.Sc.
Chartered Financial Analyst.
Certification in Digital Marketing.
Machine Learning.
13th September 2021, 09:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

You should follow an organized process and you will increase the chances of making a good career.

--> You must learn about yourself, your values, interests, soft skills, make some occupations a good fit for you and others completely inappropriate.

--> Make a list of occupations to explore, find any occupations on your lists that appeal to you.

--> Explore the occupation on your list, get some basic information about each of the occupations on your list.

--> Create a shortlist - Based on your research you should end up with two to five occupations on your shortlist.

--> Conduct Informational Interviews - When you have only a few occupations left on your list, start doing more in-depth research. Arrange to meet the people who work in the occupations in which you are interested.

--> Make your career choice - After doing all your research, you are ready to make your choice. Pick the occupation that will bring you the most satisfaction based on all the information you have gathered.

--> Identify Your Goals - Once you make a decision, identify your long and short-term goals.

--> Write a Career Action Plan
14th September 2021, 02:11 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Tips to have a good career:-

1) Choose Your Job Wisely. The first and by far the most important step to achieving career success is choosing your occupation.
2) Take Ownership of Everything You Do.
3) Don't Get Stuck.
4) Keep a Positive Attitude.
5) Set Goals for Yourself.
6) Learn From Feedback.
15th September 2021, 05:16 PM
Dip Mali
Junior Member+

If you would like to start enjoying career success, follow these six steps.

1) Choose Your Job Wisely. The first and by far the most important step to achieving career success is choosing your occupation.
2) Take Ownership of Everything You Do.
3) Don't Get Stuck.
4) Keep a Positive Attitude.
5) Set Goals for Yourself.
6) Learn From Feedback.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?