10th December 2011, 07:42 PM
pawarindar

Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector

Hi I'm 31 years old.Ihave completed my B.Com.I have good experience in BPO. wants to grow,and planning to do a course which will help me in future to secure my rest of career.
Please suggest me the best course which will take short time(not more than 2 years) and hepl me to secure my career.even though it is not related to my job.

Regards,
Indar Pawar

Related Questions:
  1. Which career path to take in future having 2 years experience in BPO?
  2. Can I start my career in BPO after the age of 30?
  3. What to do after 2nd PU commerce if I am interested in Automobile field?
  4. Can I join TCS BPO if secured 71% in 10th, 51% in 12th and 72% in CSE Diploma course having 2 years of working experience in a BPO?
  5. What career should I opt for my better future prospect? I have completed my MCA and having 2 years of working experience as a trainee software engineer. And later I had 4 years of gap
  6. Which line is the best for me between software/networking/software testing? I have completed B.Tech in IT
  7. Is it better to join BPO to make a career in IT sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  9. How should I prepare for interviews in banking sector? I have 2 years engineering work experience in power sector
  10. Is TCS suitable for me with MCA and 2 years BPO qualification?
  11. Can I apply for job at the age of 30 years having 8 years experience in BPO?
  12. What can I do for a better career if not happy with BPO career?
  13. How can I build my career in foreign languages after gaining work experience in BPO? I am a arts student and want to learn any suitable foreign language
  14. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job? -- [New]
  15. What amount of salary I will get in CTS BPS through Off-Campus Drive being a B.Com graduate? Chances of growth?
  16. Can i get job in USA after B.Com and 1.5 years experience in international BPO?
  17. Suitable job related to French language in Indian Embassy? Minimum requirements for Translator or Interpreter job?
  18. How can I get a job in HR?
27th June 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course(Short time, not more than 2 years) should a 31 years old student opt for his career? I have done B.Com and have good experience in BPO sector

Hi, I have a 16 years of engineering experience in power plant. If I take up SAP MM certification, will it be a career booster?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?