24th February 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?

Sir, I am doing software graduation. I would like to know the major trends in the industry. Is it possible for me to get the job right after the completion of the course? What should I do for that? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the possibilities of getting a good software company job after completion of MCA course?
  2. Which are the best course to do after completion of Civil Engineering to get jobs in software side?
  3. Is it possible to get a software job after completion of BCA with backlog?
  4. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of ECE course?
  5. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course?
  6. Am I eligible to get software job after completion of BCA course?
  7. Will I end up taking up the same software job after completion of M.Sc Software engineering course which I can take after B.E?
  8. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of diploma in ECE with B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible to go for software engineering job after completion of TYB.Com?
  10. Which branch is better between engineering and information technology?
  11. Am I eligible to get a job after completion of software testing with 59.4% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to get the software job after completion of B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  13. What course to do after completion of B.Tech for getting job in software field?
  14. Am I eligible to get a software job after completion of M.Sc from distance mode?
  15. Isn't it better to study MCA after B.Sc computers? Aren't there IT job opportunities available after MCA?
  16. List of best courses to do in software field for getting a software job after completion of B.Tech 4th year?
  17. Is there any job opportunities other than software job after completion of B.Tech CSE?
  18. What type of jobs are available for me after doing BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
26th February 2017, 06:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing software graduation. I would like to know the major trends in the industry. Is it possible for me to get the job right after the completion of the course? What should I do for that? It will be helpful if you can answer me on this.
After completion of graduation degree in Software Engineering, you are eligible for private companies for software jobs.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for IT companies is 60%. Candidates having pending backlog are not eligible for IT companies recruitment.
26th February 2017, 09:11 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to get a software job right after completion of software graduation course?

Yes, you will get the job right after completion of your graduation if your score are good enough to qualify for the big companies then only you can get the job in the big companies. The major trend in the software field are as follows:
JAVA
Diploma in Animation and VFX
Graphic Designing
3d Animation and Visual Effects
Android Application Development
C and C++
Web Graphics
Web Animation
Motion Graphics
PHP Web Development (Core PHP and Advance PHP)
Photography
Auto CAD
Responsive Web Designing
Internet Marketing
Digital Fashion /Fashion CAD
Photoshop
Corel Draw
Interior Architect
Digital Marketing
Web Designing (HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and Bootstrap)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?