4th March 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears?

Hey guys,

I finished my final semester in SRM UNIVERSITY CHENNAI but unfortunately with 20 arrears can i get job abroad with standing arrears one more thing while clearing papers i need part job temporarily with nice package hope you assist me ty

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get placed in Core Companies with history of arrears?
  2. Which are the best core companies in India? I am a B.E ECE 3rd year student
  3. List of core companies for EEE? What is their eligibility criteria?
  4. How to get placed n MNC companies if I have 15 arrears?
  5. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  6. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  7. How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%
  8. Which core companies are best for doing job in Chennai?
  9. How many core companies are there in electronics and instrumentation? What is the criteria to join these companies?
  10. Can I get job in Tata Motors or any other automobile companies if having 2 arrears in B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  11. What type of opportunities are there after completing B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  12. How to get a job in core companies after completing B.Tech?
  13. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in core companies after completing diploma
  15. How can I apply for jobs in core companies after completing engineering in electronics branch? What course should I study that may prove beneficial for the same?
  16. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  17. How to get a job in core company after completing B.E in ECE with 62%
  18. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
5th March 2016, 09:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for jobs on the basis of your current educational qualification in which you have 20 arrears especially in abroad. This is because having 20 arrears means you do not have the current qualification on account of your arrears. As a result you can go for jobs on the basis of your previous educational qualification. Hence if you want a job on the basis of your current qualification, you need to clear your backlogs as soon as possible. You can seek for part time jobs ; many such jobs are available online. You can also go for offline jobs like data entry, telecaller, etc. However, your main focus should be clearing the pending backlogs as soon as possible and then opt for full time job.
16th April 2017, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get the job in core companies after completing the course with 20 arrears?

I have completed my 1 sem but I have 2 arrears, will I get a job with highest salary if I have done well in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?