27th August 2012, 07:32 PM
sarasjill

How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%

hi i am saraswathy, i have completed B.E ECE with 82 % still i didnt get job,
i am interested to work in core companies ....
is there any way to get job.
pls suggest idea for me to get job

10th December 2012, 02:53 PM
nishi513

Default Re: How to work in Core Companies after completing B.E ECE with 82%

Hi friend,there are many oppertunities for electronics and communication engineering graduates to get job in government sector core companies and also in software companies...You can apply for management trainee job in core companies like BHEL,ISRO,HAL,GAIL,HPCL,IOCL etc and to apply for this the candidate should have first class engineering degree and good gate exam score...As you have good percentage in engineering,prepare well and get good score in GATE exam then you will be shortlisted by core companies for further process of selection...all the best...
3rd February 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i'm sagar in btech 3rd year wt if i fail to score wel in gate bt still hav 80% in btech...do i get a core job
29th September 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Myself Nadhi, I'm studying in B.E (ECE) final year. What are the jobs available for me after my degree or tell me if i do embedded course it will be useful ?
My mail id : [email protected]
19th October 2014, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

how to get job in core companies?
how to apply for the job in core companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?