27th February 2016, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job right after completion of B.E EEE or doing PG course?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I completed b.tech with eee, i have interest to do m.tech (if need for job) in architecture and want todo job as architect? i have skills of architect, is need any architectural degree to do job as architect? , please give me answer as soon as possible.

29th February 2016, 12:21 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job right after completion of B.E EEE or doing PG course?

Yes to get a job in Architecture you need a Degree in Architecture.
You will not be able to teach as a teacher for Architecture no matter how good you are if you do not have a M.Tech Degree in Architecture.
You will need to decide between job and PG course as doing both the courses simultaneously is not possible.
So it is up to you to decide what you want to do but it is not possible for you to get a job in Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?