19th October 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have completed EEE diploma with 65% marks?

Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have completed EEE diploma with 65% marks? If am not eligible then what all courses I need to do next to be eligible? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

25th October 2015, 10:58 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have completed EEE diploma with 65% marks?

There is no need to worry, you are eligible to get a software job even though you have completed diploma in EEE field. There is no need of doing additional course to be eligible. Software industry is booming and the IT companies especially the mass recruiters are recruiting freshers from all branches of engineering with special preference to CSE/IT followed by ECE and EEE candidates. However, you can get a better job with better salary if you pursue graduation course especially B.E/B.Tech course.
25th October 2015, 11:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have completed EEE diploma with 65% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible for me to get a software job if I have completed EEE diploma with 65% marks? If am not eligible then what all courses I need to do next to be eligible? Can someone please let me know the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

It is very difficult to get a job with diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.

So you have to study B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or IT.

Being a diploma holder you can join through lateral entry to the second year of the B.E course.

There will be a state level entrance test for the admission.

After completion of the B.E or B.Tech course you are eligible to get a job in software companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?