28th June 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?

Which engineering branch is best suited for girls? Which is better branch electrical engineering or electronics and communication engineering? What is difference between EE and ECE?

1st September 2014, 07:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?

There is no such branch in engineering course especially suitable for girls or boys. There are many branches in engineering like civil, mechanical, electronics, computers, etc.... anyone can pursue whether a boy or a girl.

Since you have asked which branch is better among ECE and EEE, I would like to say that ECE branch is better because of more job opportunities and you can also get a job in software companies by opting for ECE course whereas coming to EEE you cannot go into software field and you will have job opportunities only in the electrical field.

But comparing ECE and EEE, the students who pursued EEE course will have more number of government job opportunities when comparing with the government jobs available for students who pursued ECE course.
30th April 2017, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which engineering branch is suited for girls? What is the difference between B.E and ECE?

Hi i have completed my graduation in Electrical engineering in the year 2013 .. currently i am working in a Public Sector Bank .As probationary officer . but I am not satisfied with that job if I wish to go through branch side my technical skills are low .I am thinking to go with other job.. please suggest which one is best ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?