18th April 2014, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Previous question and answers of Sales and Marketing job?

I want to know that questien and answers of privious years for the post of sales and marketing.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years solved question papers of sales and marketing for Coal India Limited?
  2. Job in government sector after completing MBA in Marketing and Sales?
  3. Previous years question papers for Coal India Recruitment test in sales and marketing?
  4. Previous year question papers of Coal India Limited for Sales and Marketing positions?
  5. Syllabus and previous years papers of Coal India Limited for the post of sales and marketing
  6. How can a B.Pharma student get a job in sales and marketing department?
  7. Question paper pattern for sales and marketing? Will it consist of Numerical Ability, Reasoning(Both Verbal and Non Verbal)
  8. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  9. Job Opportunities for me having completed MBA with Finance and Marketing and having 1 year experience in sales?
  10. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  11. Last 2 years question papers of Sales and Marketing(Management Trainee) of Coal India Ltd? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous years questions answers for IOB Clerical Job?
  13. Am I eligible to get job in software Sales or Marketing after B.E. ECE?
  14. Where can I apply for jobs after completing B.Com and MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  15. Which books to be referred for postal assistant job? Previous years question papers with answers?
  16. How to work in Motors Company? I want to do SAP course after dong MBA(Marketing and Sales)
  17. TNPSC 4 previous years question papers with answers? Model papers with answers?
  18. Previous year Question Papers for Coal India Management Trainee Exam?
29th December 2014, 09:16 AM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Previous question and answers of Sales and Marketing job?

I have attached some of the previous year question papers for various companies like Coal India,Aditi Technologies. You may download them and you may take reference from these question papers.

PFA
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sales nd Marketing Coal India.pdf(142.4 KB, 138 views)
File Type: pdf Paper 2.pdf(202.2 KB, 92 views)
File Type: pdf Paper 3.pdf(224.6 KB, 55 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?