20th April 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Steps to follow to get placed in HCL? Last 5 years test papers?

If i wanna get place in HCL what are the steps i have to take?
i need last 5year placement papers.and i need to know the criteria in HCL placement.
pls rply me asap...hcl ll b visiting our campus within 10-15 days..

2nd May 2014, 01:49 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Steps to follow to get placed in HCL? Last 5 years test papers?

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR HCL:

The eligibility criteria to attend the HCL off-campus/on-campus placement is as follows,

-> Candidate should have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG/PG course.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

PREVIOUS YEAR PLACEMENT PAPERS FOR HCL:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers for HCL in this post for your reference. Just go through it once and start your preparation accordingly. There will 3 rounds followed for the HCL campus selection process which are,

-> Aptitude Test.
-> Technical Interview.
-> HR Interview.

The aptitude test pattern followed for HCL in the past year is as follows,

-> Reasoning - 25 questions in 35 minutes.
-> Verbal - 25 questions in 25 minutes.
-> Quantitative - 25 questions in 35 minutes.

CLICK HERE!! to attend a mock online aptitude test for HCL.

Make sure you give more preference when preparing the above topics and have good practice on all the aptitude topics by referring good books like R.S.Agarwal.

Once you clear the aptitude round you will be called for the technical interview where the questions will be asked on your core subjects like C, C++, DBMS, Operating Systems, Java etc. if you are computer science background if not basic core subjects from your course.

So, if you are good with the basics then for sure you can easily clear the technical round and after that you will be called for the HR interview where the questions will be asked in general and you can clear the round if you are good verbally.

I have attached some of the other files in this post which will help you for your preparation. Just go through it and start your preparations right away.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?