2nd November 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Previous year solved question papers for Airport Operation and Ram service course

Hello Sir, I am planning to join for Airport Operations and Airport Ram Services course. How Can I get some previous exam questions papers? Is there any reference book other than material provided by IATA? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  2. Airport Authority of India Junior Assistant (Fire Service) model questions with answer and previous year question papers
  3. Previous year solved question paper of ATC of Airport Authority of India?
  4. Previous years solved question papers of engineering service exam in mechanical department?
  5. Download previous years solved question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Traffic Executives recruitment exam
  6. Junior Assistant fire service for airport model question papers?
  7. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  8. Previous year solved question papers for Karnataka Police Civil Service exam?
  9. How may I get previous 5 year solved question papers(Pre and Mains both) for Himachal Pradesh Administrative Service exam?
  10. Study material for textile engineering service? Previous years solved question papers?
  11. Syllabus and Previous Year Papers of Airport Authorities of India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Previous year solved question papers and syllabus for CUSAT exam?
  13. Previous years solved question papers of CIL?
  14. Syllabus and previous 5 years solved question papers with answers for Tamilnadu Public Service Group 4 exams?
  15. What is the syllabus for Airport Operation Exam and Junior Executive Technical
  16. Previous solved question papers of combined defence service Maths
  17. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  18. Previous years question papers for AAI Junior Executive(Airport Operations)
4th November 2016, 07:17 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers for Airport Operation and Ram service course

Since, you are preparing for Airport Operations and Airport Ram Services course, so you must keep yourself not only with the study material but with he current affairs as well as day to day news in that particular domain.

When it comes to latest as well as all the technical and non technical question for the job role then you can download it from:

http://www.freshersworld.com

Form here you will get all the question paper series. Reference book you can get it from any book depot as there is not much reference book for this exam, but if you refer any one of them, then also it will be best for you.
6th January 2021, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous year solved question papers for Airport Operation and Ram service course

i am interested to get iata fundamental in airport operation exam past papers for revision for previous years. May you halep me to get them
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?