21st November 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Private A and B MBBS colleges after getting 106 marks in EAMCET, 578 in IPE and belongs to OC?

Sir, shall my daughter get a seat in mbbs pvt. A or not in any of the college of A.P.? As she got 106 marks in EAMCET medical and 578/600 in IPE belongs to OC from OU, so please reply soon in details with pvt.A and pvt.B fee details.
Thanking u sir,
S.Surender Rao

Related Questions:
  1. Shall I get a seat in MBBS course in any college of AP after scoring 106 in EAMCET medical and 578/600 in IPE under OC category?
  2. Is it possible to get MBBS seat in government college after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET and 25.24 in IPE in B.C-D category?
  3. Is there any chance to get MBBS seat in private B after scoring 540 in IPE, 70 marks in EAMCET?
  4. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college in AP after scoring 106 marks in EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Marks needed to get in EAMCET for MBBS seat in OU region?
  6. What is the fee structure of MBBS and BDS course in private college in Karnataka? I have secured 930/1000 marks in IPE
  7. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 110 marks in EAMCET and 23.37% in IPE
  8. To get MBBS or B.Pharm seat in Private College how many marks are required?
  9. Is there any scope for me to get a seat in MBBS after scoring 70 marks in EAMCET? I have 23% weightage in IPE
  10. In which colleges I can get admission for Ag.B.Sc having scored 60 marks in EAMCET and with 91% of marks in IPE?
  11. What is the possibility to get a seat in MBBS in private B? My IPE total is 540
  12. Will I get MBBS seat in Osmania University after scoring 20% in IPE and 120 marks in EAMCET?
  13. Is there any chance to get medicine seat after scoring 75 EAMCET marks? My IPE weightage is 23
  14. List of the colleges which I can get after scoring 75 marks in EAMCET and 520/600 in IPE?
  15. How much marks are required to get in 2nd year IPE and in EAMCET to get a seat in best colleges in engineering? I have scored atleast 325 mark in the first year
  16. How much marks are needed in EAMCET to get a seat in MBBS?
  17. Where can I get a seat after scoring 70% in IPE and 50 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Will I get MBBS seat after scoring 103 marks in EAMCET and 565 marks in IPE? In which college will I get?
28th November 2015, 07:30 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Private A and B MBBS colleges after getting 106 marks in EAMCET, 578 in IPE and belongs to OC?

After going through the candidate information including her educational background, final year marks scored, marks scored in the entrance test, her category. There are chances for her to get into the medical college with 1 seat . For girls it is enough to get into cut-off marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?