27th November 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Private sector job after B.Sc in maths with 55?

How can I get private sector job after doing b.sc. in maths with 55%?
Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

28th November 2015, 11:38 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Private sector job after B.Sc in maths with 55?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How can I get private sector job after doing b.sc. in maths with 55%?
Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
There are numerous jobs in private sector for B.Sc Mathematics graduates. The aspirant can work as Teacher in schools, tutorials etc.

The aspirant can also work as home tutor or online tutor.

The aspirant can work in BPOs, Schools, Retail Sector, Marketing and Sales etc.

The aspirant can work as Executives in private banks.

The aspirant can work as Content Writer, Product Support Analyst, Sales Executive, Online tutor, Counter Sales, Trainee Executive, Subject Matter Expert etc.

The aspirant can work in companies like,

- Wipro Consultancy Services www.wipro.com,
- Excel Soft Technologies www.excelindia.com,
- Polaris Consulting Services www.polarisft.com,
- Avalon Heights International School www.avalonheights.orgetc.

The aspirant can find the job details in the websites and newspapers.
28th November 2015, 07:22 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Private sector job after B.Sc in maths with 55?

For the job, you need to set your Goals, that in which field you want to work, If you have urgent requirement for job, then as of now you can join any of the MNC's call center, you will be paid good amount. And till then keep trying for the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?