3rd February 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply and get job in private bank after completion of graduation?

Procedure to apply and get the job in private bank after completion of graduation? Can you please let me know the step by step process which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Bank manager job after completion of BCA graduation?
  2. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for private banking job after completion of graduation in first division and working in school?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for private bank job in Jaipur?
  5. Procedure to apply for private bank jobs in Agra after completion of 12th with 66 percent marks?
  6. Procedure to apply for IPS job after completion of B.Com graduation?
  7. Procedure to apply for government bank job after completion of 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible for clerk job in private sector bank after completion of graduation with 53 percentage marks and pursuing M.Com?
  9. How to get a job in private sector after completion of BCA graduation?
  10. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  11. Am I eligible to get IT job in private banks after completion of B.Com?
  12. Can I apply for private bank job after BSc food science?
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting a job after completion of diploma in Haryana?
  14. List of best jobs to try out after completion of engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for PO job in Indian bank after completion of 10th standard? What is the salary for PO?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying job in Private banks? Am I eligible if I have completed 12th?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get a private job after completion of B.Sc in Annamalai University?
7th February 2018, 08:00 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get job in private bank after completion of graduation?

For getting a private bank job after graduation you just need to apply when ever the recruitment notification releases.For applying visit the official website of the bank you want to apply and then go to the carriers section and in that select the position you want to apply there you can apply for it.
Mainly private banks recruit candidate as PO via Manipal PGDBM course which incurs amount to be paid or bank will give loan which is needed to be cleared in the later stages.
There will be written exam followed by group discussion and finally interview one who clears all these rounds will be selected for the Manipal course and there will be class room training for 9 months and then 3 months live training in any of their branches.On successful completion of the course then that candidate will be given a position as an assistant manager in any one the branches all over India.
7th February 2018, 12:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply and get job in private bank after completion of graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to apply and get the job in private bank after completion of graduation? Can you please let me know the step by step process which we need to follow for the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Thanks!

Candidates after completion of graduation can apply for a job in private bank through their official website link. Candidates can find the list of posts available in the private banks in their website career page. If they are suitable for any posts, then they can apply online for the posts. Most of the private banks conduct aptitude test, group discussion and interview for the selection. There are various posts available in the private banks like Sales Officer, Customer Relationship Manager, Investment Relationship Manager, Executive, Collection Executive, Business Development Executive, Probationary Officer, Assistant Manager, etc. Some private banks induct candidates through a PG Diploma in Banking Operations course.
8th February 2018, 07:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are definitely eligible to apply for job in private bank with the first division marks in graduation. The maximum age to get a job in private bank is 30 years only for general candidates. SC / ST candidates will get 5 years of age relaxation and physically challenged candidates will get 10 years. Therefore, if you fall in these two categories then you can apply for job in private banks.
8th February 2018, 08:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for private bank job because you have completed graduation degree.

For PO Post:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognised University are eligible for private bank for PO exam.

Your age should be below 25 years.

For Clerk Job:-

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognised University are eligible for private bank for clerk exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?