21st July 2023, 04:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to study Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute. Kindly tell me how can I get admission for this Diploma course in this institute? what is the course fee? And what is the eligibility criteria?

30th July 2023, 04:09 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute?

Procedure to get admission, eligibility criteria and course fee of Diploma in Information Technology in Chandigarh Infosys Computer Institute?

Visit the official website of the college. Register on the website by providing the necessary details. Fill in the application form with personal, academic, and other details. Upload the required documents and photographs. Pay the application fee through online mode. Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?