24th March 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get a Life Insurance agent job in ICICI Bank?

Dear sir,

I am interested to become an advisor/agent in ICICI Prudential life insurance corporation. Please guide me regarding the procedure to become an insurance agent in ICICI?

Regards

Dev soni

24th March 2016, 11:11 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get a Life Insurance agent job in ICICI Bank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

I am interested to become an advisor/agent in ICICI Prudential life insurance corporation. Please guide me regarding the procedure to become an insurance agent in ICICI?

Regards

Dev soni
The aspirant should be over 18 years of age. You should have passed 10th standard or equivalent examination. You have to visit the nearest ICICI Prudential Life Insurance office and fill up the application form for the agent. You have to appear for the IRDA examination to become a Life Insurance agent. After clearing the examination, you have to undergo the mandatory induction program. These are the simple steps which are required to be Life Insurance Agent in ICICI. The website link is given Click Here
14th June 2016, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

I want to know that after exam pass what I can I hove to do plz ...I need about this?
1st April 2023, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT AN link for appointment slot for the interview...im unable to retrieve the link.
Kindly assist
Thanks& Regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?