17th December 2018, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Mu Sigma, Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Mu Sigma, Bangalore for the post of Trainee Decision Scientist. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

21st December 2018, 02:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Mu Sigma, Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist interview?

Selection procedure followed in Mu Sigma, Bangalore Trainee Decision Scientist interview comprises of following rounds.

1. Aptitude test

2. Video Synthesis

3. Group Discussion

4. HR Interview

Candidates have to crack all the rounds to be selected for Trainee Decision Scientist in Mu Sigma, Bangalore.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?