25th August 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Application Security Engineer interview of Zynga Bangalore?

Sir, can you please help me to know about the procedure of selection for Application Security Engineer post in Zynga Bangalore? I am unable to get this information that is why I need your help. Please help me!

28th August 2020, 12:25 PM
Princee97

Default Re: Selection procedure in Application Security Engineer interview of Zynga Bangalore?

**Selection procedure in Application Security Engineer interview of Zynga Bangalore-

According to their job description, requirement of skills and knowledge for this position, your qualification and experience level , they will shortlist your resume and call or email you for the next process.

Based on your Resume and provide personal details of yours, the will shortlist you.
Mainly If you meet their eligibility requirement for the job criteria, the will sens you a mail regarding the further communication.

Either they will take written test, Group discussion or Interview for shortlisting of candidates.

It depends on the number of applications they received. If majority of applications were received by them then they will surely increase number of selection procedure methods and steps for shortlisting of candidates.

Send your resume via their applying job link.
Then wait of their response.

For more details you can visit on the given link below-

https://jobs.jobvite.com/zynga/job/oVyidfwI/apply
28th August 2020, 07:32 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Application Security Engineer interview of Zynga Bangalore?

Selection procedure in Application Security Engineer interview of Zynga Bangalore is as following.

1. Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in BE or equivalent qualification.
2. Those who are shortlisted will go through telephonic interview.
3. Those who will clear above will be invited for coding test.
4. Which will be followed by HR interview.

I'm giving you link of official website for further reference.
http://jobs.jobvite.com/zynga/job/oVyidfwI
28th August 2020, 08:02 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Selection procedure in Application Security Engineer interview of Zynga Bangalore are as follows:-

1. Online Test.
2. Technical Rounds.
3. Operational Manager Rounds.
4. HR Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?