30th November 2015, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications and minimum marks required for private job?

Sir I am john B.E EEE 1-YEAR I want to know what should I do and how much minimum marks should I get for private fields and tell further what should I do for jobs please answer sir. I request you to reply quickly I want to get prepare now onwards sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in Pharmacy degree to get government or private job?
  2. Minimum qualifications required to do MBA in Australia?
  3. Minimum qualifications required to get a scholarship? Are there any pre-requisites? What are the academic qualifications?
  4. Minimum marks required to get MBBS seat in Government or Private College? Fee structure of MBBS course in government or private college? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Minimum percentage and other qualification required to get job as Loco Pilot?
  6. How to get job in Railways and private sector while doing B.E?
  7. What are the job prospects in RBI after Graduation in Statistics?
  8. What's the minimum qualifying marks required in the IIT JEE exam for getting admission in IITs? How may I get the details like exam pattern, marks distribution etc for the same? List of the top coaching classes in Tripura for the same?
  9. Which stream is best for me in 12th having completed 10th with 52.18%?
  10. What is the qualifications required to do Ph.D course?
  11. What is the procedure followed to get a lecturer job in private polytechnic colleges?
  12. Eligibility and age limit of working teachers for DEO?
  13. Tell me job related criteria in IBM company?
  14. Do ITI students have a chance in Indian Air Force?
  15. Minimum marks required for MBBS in private college of Maharashtra?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if secured 59.3% in 10th, 89.3% in 12th and 70.9% in B.E.?
  17. Selection Procedure to be placed in TCS after completion of BE in IT stream?
  18. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?

30th November 2015, 11:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualifications and minimum marks required for private job?

You must have to score minimum of 65% marks in your graduation for job in private company.

Also your age must not be greater than 30 years.

For getting a job you must have to do the following ::

:: Read newspaper daily

:: Update yourself with new technologies and current affairs.

:: Prepare for interview.

:: Prepare for group discussion.

30th November 2015, 11:10 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

The minimum marks generally demanded by private companies is that the candidate must have secured at least 60% throughout the academics without any backlogs.

In the final year of your graduation course, attend your campus drives and also register and appear for AMCAT, COCUBES, e-litmus examination which offer jobs on basis of your marks in graduation and aptitude examination.

To get placed in any of top MNCs, get a decent percentage and also one must possess god interpersonal communication skills. Apart from that start preparing for aptitude, verbal and non-verbal reasoning.

30th November 2015, 11:21 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Minimum qualification required to do reputed private job is graduation.

A candidate must have done graduation from recognized university with at least 50% marks.

A candidate must have skill, good communication skill, computer knowledge etc.

30th November 2015, 11:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am john B.E EEE 1-YEAR I want to know what should I do and how much minimum marks should I get for private fields and tell further what should I do for jobs please answer sir. I request you to reply quickly I want to get prepare now onwards sir.
Most of the reputed MNC companies conduct placement process for fresher candidates through on or off Placement. The reputed companies like,

- INFOSYS www.infosys.com
- TCS www.tcs.com ,
- WIPRO www.wipro.com etc.

The eligibility criteria differ from company to company.

Basic Eligibility Criteria: The applicant should complete B.Tech degree with above 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard are applicable and Final year applicants may also eligible to apply.

The selection process is based on Written Examination, Technical Round and Interview.

30th November 2015, 11:52 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Now you are in initial stage so you must concentrate more on studies rather than job. While in 3rd year or final year you can think about the job whether it may be private or government job. No need to take too much care.

Take an important note that being a 1st year candidate you need to get passion on your stream then automatically it converts into marks. Coming to percentage of marks need to score in graduation to get a job depends on type of job.

But to be on safe side you need to get minimum 60% of marks with out no pending backlogs.

1st December 2015, 10:12 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The aspirant has to finish his engineering graduation with over 60%.

The eligibility to join in some of the big MNCs is a graduation with 60% marks (in 10th and 12th standard also).

The aspirant has to be very sound technically.

The aspirant has to be very good in communication.

The subject knowledge is very important.

The aspirant has to improve his English skills and interpersonal skills to get a job in private companies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?