4th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for an ECE graduate?

Sir/Madam,
I am going to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive. I am a B.Tech graduate in ECE stream. I would like to know the requirements to apply in this Drive? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  2. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  3. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
  5. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to apply for Syntel off campus placement drive?
  7. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?
  8. How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?
  9. How to register for the on campus placement in Syntel?
  10. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
  11. When Syntel Off-Campus Drive will be conducted in Haryana?
  12. How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  13. What is the criteria for Syntel on campus placement drive?
  14. Need preparation guidance for the Syntel on campus placement drive?
  15. When I will get my Offer Letter if selected in Syntel On-Campus Drive?
  16. What is the exact pattern of the Syntel Campus Drive written test?
  17. Eligibility to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th, 58.45% in 12th and 59.8% in B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.E. Mechanical final year student?
6th May 2016, 05:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for an ECE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I am going to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive. I am a B.Tech graduate in ECE stream. I would like to know the requirements to apply in this Drive? Please let me know asap.
Syntel is a reputed multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Syntel is,

Syntel= 50%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Syntel recruitment.
6th May 2016, 09:01 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for an ECE graduate?

You have completed your B-Tech course in ECE stream and interested to apply for the Syntel off campus drive. Basically Syntel recruits B-Tech students every year under Graduate Engineer Trainee post. You are interested to know about the requirements to apply in the off campus drive.

Following are the requirements to apply for Syntel off campus drive:

-->Student must possess B.E/ B-Tech/ MCA/M.Sc / B.Sc / Diploma/ B.Com from a recognized university.

Description of graduation/ degree course:

-B.Tech / B.E / MCA: Computers / E&C / E&E / Electronics / E&TC / IT/ E&I.

-BCA / BSC / BCS: Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Electronics, Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Computer Application

-MSC: Statistics

-Diploma: IT / ECE / Computers / Electronics / E&C / E&E / E&TC

-B.COM – IT

-->Also student must possess throughout 55% in their academic qualification i.e X,XII, graduation & post graduation.

-->There should not be any backlog at the time of placement drive.

-->There should be a maximum of 1 year gap in education is allowed.

>>So if you satisfy the above criteria, then you are definitely eligible for Syntel off campus drive. There is not any other requirement for filling the Syntel off campus drive application.
6th May 2016, 09:32 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Requirements or Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive:

>> You must be a graduate of 2016. i.e., Your pass out year should be 2016 in order to be eligible for Syntel Off Campus drive.

>> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MSc/ BSc/ BCA/ Diploma/ B.Com background are eligible to apply for Syntel Off Campus drive recruitment.

>> The minimum percentage required throughout the academics is 55% marks in Graduation and Post Graduation.

>> There must not be any pending backlogs and a maximum of 1 year break is allowed.

>> If you have met the all the required instructions given above, then I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for Syntel Off Campus drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?