4th May 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?

Hi,
I am going to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive in this month for Graduate Engineer Trainee. Can you please let me know the selection procedure? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Syntel Off-Campus Drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  2. How many rounds are left if cleared Syntel On-Campus Aptitude Test? Package for Graduate Engineer Trainee?
  3. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Trainee post?
  5. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  6. How can I register for Syntel Off-Campus Drive being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? Post available for me?
  7. How can I register in Syntel Graduate Engineer Trainee Drive? How many rounds are available? -- [New]
  8. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for CICS Mainframe Trainee post?
  9. Selection procedure in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  10. How many candidates can be selected for Graduate Trainee in HCL Off-Campus Drive?
  11. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Trainee Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  12. How can I apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee post in Syntel being a B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  13. Requirements to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for an ECE graduate? -- [New]
  14. Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for B.Tech graduates? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  16. Eligibility to attend HCL Graduate Engineer Off-Campus Drive for Electrical graduate?
  17. How to become eligible for off campus recruitment drive of Syntel company?
  18. Eligibility to apply in Infosys Off-Campus Drive for Systems Engineer post for a B.E.(ECE) graduate who has 1.5 years of working experience in TCS?
6th May 2016, 09:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?

Selection Procedure of Syntel Off Campus drive for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee:

The selection process of this Syntel Off Campus drive for the post of GET (Graduate Engineer Trainee) consists of the following process.

* Scrutiny of Applications (Candidates will be receiving a call from the company)

* Online Test

* Technical Interview followed by HR Interview

Make sure you have good English language spoken and written skills. You must be able to work in flexible timings (i.e., 3 shifts in a day and they are Morning/ Afternoon / Night)
7th May 2016, 07:00 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Syntel Off-Campus Drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee post?

You are about to attend Syntel off campus drive for Graduate Engineer Trainee. You are interested to know about the selection procedure. The selection procedure consists of four rounds:

--Online Test

--Group Discussion

--Technical Interview

--HR Interview

>>The online test consists of questions related to Aptitude, Reasoning and English Language. The questions asked in the online exam are very easy. The other thing is that there is not any negative marking for the wrong answer.

>>After qualifying in the online test, you have to face GD round. In this round they will check whether you are able to speak about any topic or not. They will check your communication skills too.

>>In Technical Interview, you have to prepare basic knowledge of your core subjects. They will definitely ask question related to your projects too. So prepare it well.

>>The HR interview is a formality. They will ask some questions related to your family, your locations and all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?