26th June 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to become a QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited for Civil graduate?

Hello,
I am Surya and I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I want to know the requirements that 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited sets to join as a QA Engineer? I want to join this company and become a QA Engineer. I came to know that they will schedule an Interview so I don't want to miss this chance.

30th June 2016, 11:58 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited for Civil graduate?

Eligibility of 3DPLM Software Solutions Recruitment:

1) You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.

2) Minimum 60% marks required in 10th Class, 12th Class and in B.E/ B.Tech.

3) You must not have pending backlogs

4) There should not be any year gap in Education

5) Knowledge of CAT Tools/ Mechanical Design field

6) 0 to 2 years experience in PLM Testing/ CAD
1st July 2016, 07:04 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to become a QA Engineer in 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited for Civil graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited Recruitment:

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for 3DPLM Software Solutions Recruitment being a Civil Engineering Candidate.

>> Candidates who have completed B.E/ B.Tech from the below streams are eligible to apply.
* Civil Engineering
* Production Engineering
* Automobile Engineering
* Mechatronics
* Mechanical Engineering
* Mining Engineering

>> As you are a Civil Graduate, you are eligible to apply for this recruitment if you have passed B.Tech in first class. There must not be any pending backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?