29th August 2014, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Right way to become a Professional Cricketer?

I want to become a professional cricketer.so that i am going to join an affiliated cricket academy(club) in new delhi.is this a right way to become a professional cricketer.if i play for affiliated club or academy then can i use it's certificate as sports certificate to find a job or education purpose.help me please.

28th November 2014, 08:07 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Right way to become a Professional Cricketer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to become a professional cricketer.so that i am going to join an affiliated cricket academy(club) in new delhi.is this a right way to become a professional cricketer.if i play for affiliated club or academy then can i use it's certificate as sports certificate to find a job or education purpose.help me please.
You can't become a professional cricketer within overnight. Only Dedication, Proper Practice and Hard work pay off. However, here I provide the steps to become a professional cricketer. Since, you have joined in Cricket Academy (club) in New Delhi, if you have shown good performance then you may have a chance otherwise you can't.

Steps to Become a Professional Cricketer:

-First join in a local cricket club.

-Find a team, which is good for you.

-Regularly watch International matches and learn the techniques which there are using in the match.

-Keep Practicing well and Try to show your good performance in every match as you can.
30th June 2019, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

How to become a cricketer after finishing 10th class????
2nd July 2019, 12:19 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Right way to become a Professional Cricketer:

-Join any cricket club or your own school club which is good for you.

-Then Decide your cricket profession what you want to do weather batting or bowling.Try to work hard over that during practice and also try develop all round skills in you.

-Then play practice matches among yourself in club level to know the level of skills you have develop in you.

-Join the district or state level trials of your cricket associations in the state. Upon that selection your cricket career will start.

-If you will do good in these state level matches then you will be selected for your national level cricket and so on .

-Every state have their own U-15, U-17and U-19 teams for national level cricket. So work hard to get the selection in these teams. When you will enter to national level of cricket through your state level performances then you have chance to join national level cricket academies respected to your age level.

-National level of coaches form the U-19 cricket India team for junior ICC events and for ranji level.

-When you will in the eyes of national level of coaches upon your performance , then you have chance to enter the senior level of cricket.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?