19th June 2021, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Assistant Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Assistant Project Engineer allotted by Wipro Technologies. I want to become a Trainee in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

19th June 2021, 10:20 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Assistant Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies?

Roles and responsibilities of Assistant Project Engineer in Wipro Technologies:-

• Work as a part of an IT project team under supervision of a Technical Team Lead.
• Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
• Deliver detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
• Work may include system configuration, troubleshooting, monitoring, testing, design, and development.
• Establish and maintain relationships with business teamsm.
• Utilize specific business knowledge and general business acumen to support effective IT engagement.
• Learn new technical skills regularly through in house and via external courses and certification programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?