28th January 2019, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Amdocs, Bengaluru?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Amdocs, Bengaluru as an Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Amdocs, Bengaluru. Please tell me immediately.

7th February 2019, 11:40 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Amdocs, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Amdocs, Bengaluru:

You will be required to design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
In order to ensure that code is maintainable, scalable, supportable, you will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes.
You will be required to work within a team through participation in peer code reviews. You will provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assignments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?