31st December 2018, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in CGI, Bengaluru?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join CGI, Bengaluru as an Associate Software Engineer. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in CGI, Bengaluru. Please tell me immediately.

4th January 2019, 05:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in CGI, Bengaluru?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in CGI, Bengaluru are as follows.

If you are selected for Associate Software Engineer in CGI, Bengaluru, you will be required to design, build, install, implement and/or maintain software applications for some of the leading global organizations.

You will improve the development, testing and implementation of new applications along with existing applications.

You will be required to support 24X7 mission critical systems for CGI clients across the world so that they can deliver their business.

As a part of global delivery teams, you will be required to work with experts and fellow professionals and clients from around the world.

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 05:40 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?