10th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Harman International Kolkata is hiring for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Harman International.

29th July 2019, 12:57 AM
Incredible Chinnu

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Harman International , Kolkata :

<> Testing and developing of products based company working in the connected car /Automotive domain.

<> Opportunity to deliver challenging work across multi layered software stack ,

<> Be a part of highly dynamic fast paced team working on disruptive technologies.

Skills required :

<> Very good communication skills and analytical skills.

<> Must have a good technical knowledge

<> Very good at C++ programming

<> Understanding of Embedded systems.
31st July 2019, 05:57 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata?

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata asfollows:

-Design, Develop, Planning and Implementation of products of company.
-Good communication skills.
-Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
-Coding.
-Knowledge of programming languages c++, embedded systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?