10th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Is experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata?

Hello everyone, I have heard that Harman International Kolkata is conducting an interview for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. But I have also heard that they want experienced candidates. Is it true? Is experience really requires? Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

13th July 2019, 09:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is experience required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata?

Experience required to attend Associate Software Engineer in Harman International, Kolkata recruitment;

The detailed information about experience required to attend Associate Software Engineer in Harman International, Kolkata recruitment is given below.

Name of the Company - Harman International

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, there is no such minimum experience is required to be eligible. The basic qualification required is as follows,

>> You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech in any of the below mentioned streams in order to be eligible.
* Electronics Engineering or
* Information Science or
* Computer Science Engineering or
* Information Technology or
* Electrical Engineering or
* Electronics and Communication Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?