10th July 2019, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to get a job as an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata. I just want to know that what are all skills required so that I can become an Associate Software Engineer in this reputed company? Please tell me immediately. Waiting for your response!

13th July 2019, 09:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Skills required to become an Associate Software Engineer in Harman International Kolkata?

Skills required to attend Associate Software Engineer in Harman International, Kolkata recruitment;

Major skills that are required to attend Associate Software Engineer in Harman International, Kolkata recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Harman International

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You should have excellent communication skills and strong C or C++ development skills in Linux Environment.

>> You should have excellent communication skills and ability to work well in the team.

>> You should have done hands-on project using C or C++ on an embedded environment.

>> You must have exposure to SCM tools like Git, Perforce shall be an added advantage. Good fundamental knowledge in Object Oriented Programming and Data Structures.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?