11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that Robert Bosch, Coimbatore is hiring for the post of an Associate Software Engineer. I am interested to apply for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore.

20th October 2018, 12:19 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

Roles and Responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore are given below,

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> Generally this job would involve 70% of the core job pertaining to your area of specialization of Graduation.

>> And also 30% flexibility of the candidates to explore the other areas of the Engineering.

Hence, if you have met the required eligibility criteria then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?