11th October 2018, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I attend the interview and got selected for the post of Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore then what would be my salary? I have searched alot but couldn’t get the information. Please let me know about the salary package.

19th October 2018, 05:13 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

Selected candidates for Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore will get a salary package of around Rs. Rs 4,00,000/- per annum. Also Candidates will get NPS (National pension system-Employer contribution of 8.33% on basic pay in addition to employees contribution) plus free canteen facility(which covers Breakfast, Lunch & Snacks in the evening) plus Medical insurance coverage of Rs 2.5lakhs + CPP (Company performance bonus up to 10% on Gross CTC.).

Last edited by ppsahu; 23rd January 2019 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Remove *
20th October 2018, 12:09 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary package allotted to Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore?

Salary Package offered for an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore:

The detailed information about the salary package that is offered for the position of an Associate Software Engineer in Robert Bosch, Coimbatore is given below,

Name of the Company - Robert Bosch

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

Salary Package offered - Rs.4 Lakh Per Annum

If you have competed B.E/ B.Tech in CSE or IT or Information Science or Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university then I can say that you are certainly eligible to attend this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?