5th June 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Technical Writer in Wipro Chennai?

Hi everyone, I am preparing for the interview of Wipro, Chennai for the post of Associate Technical Writer. I don’t know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post. Can anyone of you let me know about this post?

9th June 2019, 09:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Technical Writer in Wipro Chennai?

Roles and Responsibilities involved in Wipro, Chennai Associate Technical Writer recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities involved in Wipro, Chennai Associate Technical Writer recruitment are given below.

Name of the Company - Wipro

Name of the Job Position - Associate Technical Writer '

>> You need to update the content with validation from supervisor and perform the self-reviews.

>> You will be involved in interacting with SME, Research and gather the information with assistance.

>> You need to analyze the documentation requirements.

>> You are require to adhere to the client-specific style and standards.
10th June 2019, 01:52 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Technical Writer in Wipro Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Technical Writer in Wipro:

As a Technical Writer, you are responsible for researching, interacting with SME and gathering information independently.

You should update content independently and must be able to perform self reviews.

You should be able to build checklists, understand the project norms and metrics.

You should be able to analyze audience, documentation requirements, and other relevant specs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?