28th November 2020, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of a Business Technology Analyst in the Deloitte Hyderabad?

Hello Sir, I am going to attend the interview of a Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad. I don’t know what are the roles and responsibilities available for such Analysts. Can I know about the roles and responsibilities?

29th November 2020, 06:11 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Business Technology Analyst in the Deloitte Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of a Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad are as follows:-

1. You will have to work over the Functional/Development/Testing areas.

2. Workover cross teams in the project development.

3. Preparing technical reports.

4. Review and analysis tasks.
30th November 2020, 11:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of a Business Technology Analyst in the Deloitte Hyderabad?

Roles and responsibilities of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Business Technology Analyst in Deloitte Hyderabad recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Deloitte

Name of the Job Position - Business Technology Analyst

>> You are required to report on the common sources of technical issues or questions and make the recommendations to the team.

>> You should work on the technical role as well as solve the small to medium complex requirements.

>> You need to contribute to improve as well as monitoring the issues and delivering the better value to customer.

>> You are required to communicate the key findings to project team leader.

>> You should be able to participate as a member of the project team. You need to collaborate with the team members to optimize as well as deliver on the assigned tasks.
1st December 2020, 12:54 AM
Darsh4u

Roles and responsibilities :
1.Build requirements from ground up or enhance existing requirements by documenting Epics and user stories.

2.Be the bridge between the customer and delivery team.

3.Create new test packages (Test Design, Execution Plan and Data Preparations).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?