22nd July 2019, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Catalog Quality Executive in Amazon Bangalore?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Amazon Bangalore as a Catalog Quality Executive. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Amazon. Please tell me immediately.

24th July 2019, 11:42 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Catalog Quality Executive in Amazon Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Catalog Quality Executive in Amazon Bangalore as follows :

-You will have to audit tasks to meet required level of accuracy and productivity by following pre-defined processes, guidelines, and SOPs.

-Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently.

-Analyze data and identify new trends/patterns.

-You should must be flexible to meet business requirements.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?