22nd December 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analysts in Cisco Systems Bangalore?

Respected Sir, I want to know about the roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analysts in Cisco Systems Bangalore. I came to know that this company is offering this post. I am interested in joining but I want to know about the roles and responsibilities first.

23rd December 2020, 05:57 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analysts in Cisco Systems Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analysts in Cisco Systems Bangalore is given below :

1.Work with large amount of data and having business context to derive meaningful insights from the analysis of the data.

2.Present data and insights in a logical, influential manner to drive data driven business decisions.

3.Capture the inventory of Supply Chain data sources, dashboards, measurements and metrics to prepare and manage integrated data architecture.

4.Perform data mapping, lineage, classification and data dictionary to create Master Data Catalogue.

5.Conduct Periodic data health monitor & cleansing.

6.Assist with retiring unused data elements and rationalizing/enabling future data elements.

7.Enable data discovery and various analytics platform with self-service model (predictive and prescriptive analytics.

8.Partner with the functional owners on analysis of data flows, data stores, and measurements/metrics integration.

9.Perform metrics analysis as required to provide actionable information to end users.

10.Active participation in Data Scientist role & skills development across Supply Chain Operations.

11.Lead and drive Supply Chain cross functional teams to become analytics driven discipline.
24th December 2020, 08:21 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analysts in Cisco Systems Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Cisco Systems

Name of the Job Position - Data Science Analyst

>> You are required to articulate the complex data in business terms as well as make recommendations.

>> You should be able to assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.

>> You need to mine and analyze the data from company databases to drive the optimization and improvement of the product development.

>> You are required to develop custom data models as well as algorithms to apply to the data sets.
27th December 2020, 07:05 PM
prynsh7

Roles and responsibilities of Data Science Analyst in Cisco Systems Bangalore are:

1) Collecting and interpreting data
2) Analysing results
3) Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business
4) Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
5) Working alongside teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
6) Defining new data collection and analysis processes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?