22nd December 2020, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Skills required to become a Technical Support Associate in Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the skills which are essentially required to become a Technical Support Associate in Zoho Corporation Chennai. I want to secure this job so please help me to know about the essential skills. Waiting for your reply!

23rd December 2020, 12:18 PM
keerthysivadas
Member+

Default Re: Skills required to become a Technical Support Associate in Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Skills required :

The ideal candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills
A strong customer focus with an ability to work well in a team and prioritize your workload.
Also ready to work for 24*5 (Mon-Fri) shifts with outstanding customer handling skills
23rd December 2020, 05:18 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Skills required to become a Technical Support Associate in Zoho Corporation Chennai?

Skills required to become a Technical Support Associate in Zoho Corporation Chennai is given below :

1.Excellent in written and spoken English.

2.Having 6 months or more experience in client facing role.

3.Proficient in offering phone-based support to USA or UK customers.

4.Keen to learn new technologies.
23rd December 2020, 09:41 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Skills required to become a Technical Support Associate in Zoho Corporation Chennai is as follows.

• Applicant must have ability to think logically.

• Applicant must have good memory of how software and operating systems work.

• Applicant must have excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.

• Applicant must have ability to work well in a team.

• Applicant must have problem solving skills.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.
www.zoho.com
27th December 2020, 07:12 PM
prynsh7

Here are some skills that Zoho Corporation(Chennai) is looking in candidates for the role of Technical support Assosiate:

-Proficiency in English
-Attention to detail and a strong desire to learn
-Ability to work independently and deliver value to the customers and the company
-Should be willing to work in night shifts
-Must be interested in the accounting and finance side
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?