1st June 2019, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview?

Hi everyone, I want to give the interview of Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru for the post of Software Programmer. Can you please tell me about the procedure of selection for this post in this interview? Please tell me as soon as possible. Waiting for your response!

3rd June 2019, 08:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview?

Selection of candidates in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru for the position of Software Programmer will be through Aptitude Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview rounds. Candidates have to qualify all the rounds individually in order to be selected for Software Programmer in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru.
Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of interview;

Updated copy of resume,

Photographs,

Photo ID Proof issued by govt. of India such as Passport/Pan card/Driving license.
7th June 2019, 06:51 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview?

Selection procedure in Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru Software Programmer interview is given below :-

There is 3 rounds interview Nettime Solutions India, Bengaluru
1)Aptitude Test,

2)Technical Interview and

3)HR Interview rounds.

-:Candidates have to submit the following documents at the time of interview:-

1)Updated resume,

2)Recent 4 passport size Photographs

3)Photo ID Proof issued by govt. of India such as Passport/Pan card/Driving license.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?