5th December 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of an Engineer Intern in General Electric Power Chennai?

Respected Sir/Madam, I came to know that General Electric Power Chennai is hiring for the post of an Engineer Intern. I am interested in applying for this particular post in this company. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities of this particular post which is available in General Electric Power.

6th December 2020, 10:33 AM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of an Engineer Intern in General Electric Power Chennai?

Roles and responsibilities:
Work with System Engineer in assigned project in the field of Power Electronics & Drives Design / Study /Simulations.

Work with ITO team in preparing technical proposals to be submitted to the customer.

Develop and execute subsystem validation test plans in assigned domain through literature survey.

Work closely with mentors to provide technical clarification in current project, equipment under test or in-service platforms.

Provide documentation support in the assigned project.

Apply training towards developing new concepts / proposal formulations, analysis / modeling, and development of advanced solutions for distribution networks automation.

Provide technical support and assistance to overall project team as appropriate including commissioning and service.

Be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?