5th December 2020, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack the Engineer Intern interview of General Electric Power Chennai?

Hello everyone, I have heard that General Electric Power Chennai is conducting an interview for the post of an Engineer Intern. I would like to know how I can prepare for this interview? I want to crack this interview. Please help me to know about this as soon as possible.

7th December 2020, 06:28 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Engineer Intern interview of General Electric Power Chennai?

To prepare to crack the Engineer Intern interview of General Electric Power Chennai follow given points.

• Applicant should develop strong prioritizing and time management skills.
• Applicant must develop willingness to learn with passion.
• Applicant must be self-motivated, creative and a team player, with ability to come up with unique solutions to complex problems.
• Applicant must gain related Power Electronics or equivalent experience through Internship or University class work.
• Applicant must create strong background in power electronics & control, including electrical machines, semiconductor devices, converter topologies, modulation schemes, thermal computations, etc.
• Applicant must be try to be capable of working with multi-disciplined international team with good personal organization skills.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

www.ge.com
8th December 2020, 01:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack the Engineer Intern interview of General Electric Power Chennai?

Students who are persuing their bachelor's degree B.tech, M.tech , MBA and fresher candidates are eligible to apply For internship...

They select candidates by conducting group discussion And face to face interview...

Candidates must perform well during selection round...

There is a huge competition for internship jobs at GE....

To clear tha, you have to focus on the syllabus,
Test pattern
Placement papers
And interview questions...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?