24th December 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Management Trainee in Ascent Human Solutions Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi?

Dear Sir, I am interested to join Ascent Human Solutions Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi as a Management Trainee. I would like to know about the roles and responsibilities for this particular post in Ascent Human Solutions Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. Please tell me immediately.

15th November 2022, 08:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Management Trainee in Ascent Human Solutions Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi?

Roles and responsibilities of Management Trainee in Ascent Human Solutions Pvt Ltd recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Management Trainee in Ascent Human Solutions Pvt Ltd recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company- Ascent Human Solutions Pvt Ltd

Name of the Job Position- Management Trainee

@ As a Management Trainee, you are required to manage the recruitment life cycle for sourcing the best talent from several sources.

@ You need to involve in providing the end to end Solutions for the recruitment until the closing of positions.

@ You should be able to use the social Media channels like LinkedIn to source the aspirants.

@ Involve in Delivery and client servicing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?