2nd October 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Product & Application Development Associate in BNY Mellon Pune?

Please help me to know about the roles and responsibilities for Product & Application Development Associate allotted by BNY Mellon Pune. I want to become a Product & Application Development Associate in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

6th October 2020, 09:18 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Product & Application Development Associate in BNY Mellon Pune?

Roles and responsibilities of Product & Application Development Associate in BNY Mellon Pune recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Product & Application Development Associate in BNY Mellon Pune recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - BNY Mellon

Name of the Job Position - Product & Application Development Associate

>> You are required to design and develop the small to medium sized micro-services to support the business automation.

>> You need to work with business analysts in order to design and develop the new features on our platform.

>> You are required to work with global scrum team of 6 to 8 team members focused on service delivery.

>> You should participate in design discussion and other agile development activities.

>> As a Product & Application Development Associate, you need to enhance as well as maintain the application identifying as well as debugging the complex problems and need to find root cause as well as fix the problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?