30th March 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I get job in Ashok Leyland after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir,
I am doing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in 3rd year.
I want to secure job in Ashok Leyland.
Kindly tell me how I can enter in Ashok Leyland
after my B.Tech?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of posts are available in Ashok Leyland for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 3rd year student?
  2. Training programme in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student?
  3. Job opportunities in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) graduate?
  4. How can I apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland being a B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  5. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland? Eligibility to apply for Internship in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. Implant Training in Ashok Leyland for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student?
  7. Inplant Training for B.E.(ME) 3rd year student at Ashok Leyland?
  8. Procedure to apply for Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland and TVS Motor Company for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  9. Inplant Training in Ashok Leyland, Chennai for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  10. When the notification for Internship will be released by Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Ashok Leyland for B.Tech(ME) student?
  12. Am I eligible for Ashok Leyland placement with a backlog paper?
  13. Ashok Leyland Chartered Accountant written test paper
  14. How to go to inplant training in Ashok Leyland, TVS, Ford -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Industrial Internship in Ford India and Ashok Leyland?
  16. Procedure to apply for job in Maruti Suzuki and Ashok Leyland for B.Tech fresher?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in Ashok Leyland, Rudrapur, Uttarakhand for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student?
  18. How can I join Ashok Leyland after passing diploma in Automobile Engineering?
15th April 2015, 10:44 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Red face Re: How can I get job in Ashok Leyland after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am doing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in 3rd year.
I want to secure job in Ashok Leyland.
Kindly tell me how I can enter in Ashok Leyland
after my B.Tech?
With Regards-
Yes, you can go for the Ashok Leyland. If you college don't call the Companies like Ashok Leyland, then you can sit in the Open campus of nay of the colleges, if they are calling the Ashok Leyland. Also, you can go to the Carrier link of the Official website of the Ashok leyland and can find the job opportunity there also.
7th October 2020, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I get job in Ashok Leyland after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?

Sir i completed neem trainee at 1year how to enter the Ashok leyland company in job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?