13th September 2020, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Python, NSO & Networking Engineers in Cisco Bangalore?

Kindly let me know about the roles and responsibilities appointed for a Python, NSO & Networking Engineer in Cisco Bangalore. I am going to attend an interview in this company for this post so I wanted to know about the roles and responsibilities. Thank you!

27th September 2020, 09:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Python, NSO & Networking Engineers in Cisco Bangalore?

Roles and responsibilities of Python, NSO and Networking Engineers in CISCO Bangalore recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Python, NSO and Networking Engineers in CISCO Bangalore recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - CISCO Bangalore

Name of the Job Position - Python, NSO and Networking Engineer

>> You are required to work on Automation using NMS tools or else Virtualization tools.

>> You should be able to work with the remote teams and at different time zones.

>> You must be able to plant work according to the priorities that too independently.

>> You are are required to have some System Integration Expertise and service fulfillment.

>> You need to involve in some of the activities like Administration, tuning, maintenance of the Linux and Windows Server Operating Systems, Sizing..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?